Tina's BLOG

sreda, 5. februar 2014

favourites

Today I'll present you some of my most favourite products :)

MAC 168 lagre angled contour brush is contouring brush, particularly for larger areas — like the hollow of the cheeks, forehead, and jaw line. It’s a bit oversized for smaller areas like the nose. It’s so soft! I use it everyday. I have a lot of brushes but this one is my favourite! 

Corrective Cream Shade away unwanted dark circles and blemishes with Couleur Caramel's 100% natural corrective cream.
Lip Gloss flavorful 100% natural lip glosses add a radiant shimmer to dull, thirsty lips. The array of non-sticky glosses creates a shiny, pulpy texture to your pout.
Loose Finishing Powder 100% natural mineral powder, ultra-fine and perfect for setting your makeup and completing any look.
EcoTools Eyeliner Brush This earth-friendly angled eyeliner creates the perfect line to define eyes. But i use it to fill my eyebrows :)

Sleek face form contouring and highlighting and MUA undressed pallete

CHANEL PERFECTION LUMIÈRE foundation and VITALUMIÈRE ÉCLAT compact powder. 


Victoria's Secret body lotion COCONUT PASSION my second one, which smells so niceeeeeee and it's sooo long-lasting :)

That's all. I love cosmetics and everything associated with it. I have a lot of products that I love, but unfortunately I can't present it all, so I decided for those really 'most popular'. 
Which are your favourites? :)














Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Post a comment. All inappropriate comments will be removed.